This has quickly become one of my favourite paleo desserts and its so simple to make, that even I could do it. its a spinoff of another recipe and rather than making a full sized bundt cake my sister had some mini bundt cake tiny around so we decided to use them and they worked out great. The only problem is that I can’t just stop at one of them.
I hope you all enjoy this one. I would really like to hear if anyone tries it and what you think of this great little paleo dessert.
NOTE: You will need a mini bundt pan for this but its not completely necessary.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 TBSP cocoa powder
- 1 eggs
- 1/4 cup full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extractINSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and lightly grease a 6 cake mini bundt pan (I use silicon) including centre with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients stir well till ingredients are all mixed through and mixture turns brown.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and add coconut milk, syrup, and vanilla stir till combined.
- Poor half the wet ingredients into the dry and begin to fold into dry ingredients and add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix till fulling combined then pour into greased pan.
- Bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the top has browned and generally cracks. Check its fully cooked through with a toothpick.
- Let the cakes cool before removing from tray. Pop out each cake and enjoy.
- (Optional) Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired or caramel sauce.